Kixeye website Hacked, DDoS attack !



Few days back, Arab players shared this kind of messages on facebook.



And these two videos.

Op Kixeye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-hOax-82P4

DDOS attack kixeye 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKso6s2LflE

From unknown sources we have been informed this is a DDoS attack. But finally Kixeye managed to put the maintenance screen on the game window. Game will be back once it has been fixed.

You don't have to worry about this as kixeye try to fix this as soon as possible.

Please remember, don't refresh your game continuously. If you do, "most intelligent" Kixeye AI system will identify you also as a DDoS attacker and perhaps your account might be suspended and your IP will be blocked.

Please inform to your friends, this will help them to save their game accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commander, it's all about friendly conversation here at "War Commander Strategy" :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for this blog, you can either ask in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all! I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...