System Overload due to DDoS attack


Few days back Kixeye was attacked by Arabics using DDoS method and we already discussed about that in this post. Even though Kixeye denied it, as their kixeye.com website also got offline during that time and it reflected there was something bigger than just an issue.

During the event lots of players faced this system overload problem but Kixeye still don't have a solution. Unofficial sources reveals some people who got banned are trying to revenge from Kixeye during the event using DDoS. We kindly asking from those people, please don't do it as those guys not hurting to Kixeye but to those who spend lots of money for this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Commander, it's all about friendly conversation here at "War Commander Strategy" :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for this blog, you can either ask in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all! I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...