Time Chart of Online Players




Time chart of common locations that people play war commander from so you all can see how the times line up. If you click on this link you can make your own with locations that are important to you.

This is a great tool when managing a team that has global membership to find the best times to coordinate attacks and can be useful to anyone just to see when their enemies will likely be online and offline.

If you want to make a custom one, click on that link and follow the instructions. There are a lot of other really good tools to help deal with global time zone logistics there too.

By: Seth Jones. Thank you.

1 comment:

Commander, it's all about friendly conversation here at "War Commander Strategy" :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for this blog, you can either ask in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all! I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...