Kixeye didn't tell you about these.

During the event, Operation Red Storm we have found these game changes. These are not confirmed by the Kixeye but we saw even in forums, players are complaining about these. Probably the following changes are just bugs or who knows Kixeye made these unconfirmed modifications.

1. Watch Towers has more range than usual. When you are using Spectre, even if you click so far from the Watch Tower, your spectre will get hitting by the stingers. So better not to use Spectre to destroy the Watch Towers in the later waves unless you are super coiner. Instead of that you could use HF+HS+V2 in later waves.

Also shock troopers in Watch Towers have more range due to that. See the following image I targeted Hellfire to barricades from 90' angle, but got hitting from the shock trooper.



2. Plasma cannons are continuously firing like Machine Gun. I used 150 ERM platoon to destroy the Drone Silo in 80th wave, but the Plasma Cannon shoot rapidly and killed all ERMs within few seconds. This has happened in the previous event too.



3. Even though Kixeye officially mentioned the Spires pay you 1000 eXP after capture it, those will pay only 750 eXP.


2 comments:

  1. Something usefull about it, there are 5 stingers and 1 shock in watchtowers so its easy to kill them with customized laser tank, if u use mega as bait for shock it will work perfectly. Im not coiner but used spectre in all waves 75 80 heavies too, but 82 fortress just 1h repair time and 15 m spectre flight.. about plasma, it is known.. sometimes it happenes even in defen waves, your base plasmas do same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stepan for your information.

      I think you have exceptional skills for the Spectre, almost all of my 37+ high level friends got heavy damage while trying to clear the later waves using the Spectre. That's why I mentioned like that.

      Delete

Commander, it's all about friendly conversation here at "War Commander Strategy" :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for this blog, you can either ask in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all! I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...