Operation Red Storm



This event is similar to Operation: Devils Grip due to "Beat wave 72 t o acquire this prize." which means there is a high chance of being another Hybrid event and a low chance of mostly defending...

The Wingman Prize is a fair game, we would just need to pass wave 72 but the catch is you would probably need warhawks to unlock it or obtain it and unluckily there is a good chance warhawks won't be discount or sale. Would be very useful if warhawk schematic is good.

I have heard that the (UNIQUE) Crusader is "Last Chance" and placed at 60,000 which is the dumbest thing Kixeye could ever do unless XP will be easy to obtain because the Crusader or Crusader X isn't good anymore. I recommend dropping it around 40,000-50,000 if the XP is hard to obtain with Spires.

Spires will now reward 10% per deposit with a total of 50% towards your XP but the catch is the time limit and the difficulty of it.

The New (Unique) Titan is at a reasonable price due to it's features.

The Warhawk schematic is a unexpected release and the cost of it is ridiculous unless it has some features better than the Cobra. I recommend 20,000-30,000 XP if the Cobra Aircraft is still more meaningful than the warhawk. I only recommend 35,000 for the warhawk if the schematic is really good which I have only seen cobra do that but the cons about the Warhawk schematic is a probability of Winged Drone or Cobra: A bun of thorium to max out the good stuff....

The laser tank schematic is now discounted since laser tanks were released during the first Operation: Redstorm by Sicke Syndicate, not sure if laser or elite laser is on discount since I have already bought them...

Some other units are discounted so other players could catch up and I can't see that happening...

Public Preview will be released either tomorrow or the day after that.

Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commander, it's all about friendly conversation here at "War Commander Strategy" :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

If anyone has any other questions or requests for this blog, you can either ask in the comments or email me. Please don't feel shy at all! I'm certainly not an expert, but I'll try my hardest to explain what I do know and research what I don't know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...